- Ethical requirements in the management of the goods of the Church. «Usefully set aside» for the purposes of the Church (can. 1284 § 2, 6).
- The management of Church real estate. Resource or ballast?
- Budgeting and resource management
- Participation of the faithful in management of temporal goods of the Church
- 'Accountability to the faithfull (can. 1287 § 2)'. Key for stewardship.
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Stewardship
The management of Church real estate. Resource or ballast?
«Attentive vigilance is needed in order to ensure that the goods of the Institutes are administered with prudence and transparency, that they are protected and preserved, combining the primary charismatic-spiritual dimension with the economic dimension and with efficiency, which has its own humus in the administrative tradition of the Institutes which does not tolerate waste and which is attentive to using resources properly» (Pope Francis, Message to participants in the International Symposium on the management of ecclesiastical goods, 8 March 2014).